Ezza Amir's Officialy Blog :)



Disclaimer :)



Welcome to my site ! Behave yourself here. no spamming, rude word and childish act!

cute silent reader
best view with google chrome
right-click disabled
oh hati...
Monday, August 23, 2010 | 0 black mail


settle novel aA+bB..n im start wondering..when i can feel that moment by myself..memangla..the story of our life will not be as sweet as the story in the novel..yup..agree..but..the pen is in ur hand..and we are the writer to write and manage all the plot in the story..rite??so,it is possible to have the story of our life much2 more sweet than the story in the novel..

ok,let me tell the truth..having him as mine now was not the thing that i really can think or imagine before..he is not the man that i really adore or admire..he also not the man that i ever think to live with..honestly,i never imagine to have special one that is older than me more than 2 years..but surprisingly,he is older 5 years than me...

frankly speaking..my prince charming must be a tall guy,straight hair,big eye ball..but what i get,not like what i wish..he is not tall,but thanks God taller than me..he got curly hair,like me..and not so big eye...seriously totally opposite than what i wish..

every women wish to have a romantic guy to be with..when u cry,there is shoulder to land your head..when u cold,there is a body to make u warm..when u happy,there is a smile that sharing ur happiness..everything that happen will related between u and him..n me??not every,but sometimes..

having mohamad shah b abu bakar as my lover rite now teach me everything that i never learn before..he not only act as my lover,but also act as my mama n abah..he also take part as my financial advisor,academic adviser n many more..even though he is not a university student before,but for me,he is just good enough..

bila bersama dia,mmg kadang2 hati terusik sedih,hati menjerit riang,hati merangkak pilu..tapi..itulah dia..dia xpura2..dia xbelakon..dia adalah dia..dan yang penting..i know,he love me..

abg,kalau abg dengar kata hati adikni,adik nak ucapkan,time kaseh banyak2 sbb sanggup tahan dengan karenah adik..kadang2 adik terlalu kebudak-budakan..kadang2 adik terjadi ustazah xbertauliah..kadang2 adik jadi matured yang terlebih..kadang2 adik jadi budak emo yang melampau..sumenya abg tahan...and abang akan tetap cakap,yang abg sayangkan adik sangat..abg tetap sayangkan adik..abg tetap adik punye..

walau apepon orang kata pasal abg..banyak mulutke..abang TL ke..apeke..abg tetap abg adik..dan sangat berharap jd abg adik untuk selamanya..biarlah apa org kata,janji kita bahgia..sampai akhir hayat..selamanya..
-tber2 mood jiwang datang lepas baca novel..huhu..masalahla kau ni ezza amir..saket2 pon nak berjiwang-

Labels: